Congrats #9! - Fun and Fearless in Beantown
Please email financefoodie [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address so I can send your prize! You have 2 days (48 hours) to respond or the prize goes to alternate winners
"I only kiss kiss kiss when the sun don't shine..."
This St. Patrick’s Day, it's lucky to kiss a stranger at McCormick & Schmick’s! What does that mean?
Here’s the 411:
1. Visit any McCormick & Schmick’s restaurant location on Wednesday, March 17, 2010
2. Buy someone a featured “Kiss” Cocktail – Chocolate Kiss or Leprechaun Kiss
3. For each Kiss Cocktail purchased, you’ll receive three “I Got Kissed” stickers (see below)
4. Dole out the “I Got Kissed” stickers to strangers as an easy excuse to make new friends
5. The guest at each restaurant/bar that night with the most “kisses” will win fun prizes, which may include dining certificates, promotional items from beverage partners and much more!
And, there’s more! Visit the McCormick & Schmick’s Facebook page and enter the “Pucker Up & Try Your Luck” photo contest and be entered to win a $300 gift card to McCormick & Schmick’s!
It’s that easy! Plus, there will be plenty of special menu items available on March 17th to get you into the Irish spirit starting at just $3.95!
So McCormick & Schmick's wants to give one financefoodie.com reader their very own official McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Cookbook (ARV: $20) so you can recreate some of M&S's succulent dishes in your own kitchen!
FIVE ways to enter:
1. In my comments section, tell me what is your favorite seafood item (mine is langoustine!)
2. Follow Finance Foodie on Twitter (leave separate comment telling me this)
3. Follow McCormick & Schmick on Twitter (leave separate comment telling me this)
4. Enter M&S's "Pucker Up & Try Your Luck” photo contest (mentioned above) on their Facebook page (leave separate comment telling me this)
5. Reblog / Retweet this giveaway (leave separate comment telling me this)
Contest ends the day before St. Patty's Day on March 16, 2010 at 5pm EST. Winners will be chosen via random integer generator on random.org announced on the financefoodie.com site shortly afterwards that night!