By: Finance Foodie
Last week, I had breakfast for dinner at Stella to celebrate all things egg. Sponsored by Kitchenbelle.com and Eggland's Best, over 30 bloggers (alert: foodies overtaking Stella!) dined on "egg"cellent dishes - such as duck confit omelet, french toast, linguini carbonara, and grilled steak & eggs. Reps from Eggland's Best - including their own in-house PhD! - chatted about eggs, chickens, and what came first (kidding on the last part). Overall an "egg"ceptional evening!
Financefoodie.com, in conjunction with Eggland's Best, is giving one lucky reader a Eggland's Best Prize Pack, which includes two coupons for free Eggland's Best eggs, a stuffed "EB" egg (SUPER CUTE!), a spatula, and a egg-friendly cookbook
You can enter up to SIX times:
1. In my comments section, tell me what is your favorite egg based dish (mine is a good old fashioned scrambled egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich)
2. Follow Finance Foodie on Twitter (leave separate comment telling me this)
3. Reblog / Retweet / facebook this giveaway (leave separate comment telling me this)
4. Follow Eggland's Best on Twitter (leave separate comment telling me this)
5. Subscribe to the Eggland's Best Newsletter (leave separate comment telling me this)
6. Follow Eggland's Best on Facebook (leave separate comment telling me this)
Contest ended Friday May 14 at 5pm EST. Winners will be chosen via random integer generator on random.org announced on the financefoodie.com site shortly afterwards that night!